SATP Frequently Asked Questions

School Age Therapy Program Frequently Asked Questions

What if I’m not sure if you provide the service my child needs?

Refer anyway. If we are not the appropriate agency to help, we will guide you to the one that is.

What if I don’t know if my child needs therapy?

Discuss your concerns with the classroom teacher and/or support teacher to determine if a referral is appropriate.

What happens if my child is in school and needs therapy supports?

Referral for occupational therapy, physiotherapy and speech-language pathology services are all made through the classroom teacher or school support teacher.

Do you have a question we haven't answered?

Click here to submit your question online or to contact us directly.