Position: Speech/Language Pathologist
Classification:Temporary, Part-time 0.8 FTE Grid Level 11, wage as per Health Science Professionals Bargaining Association
Date of posting: August 14, 2017
Closing date:Open until filled
We provide communication assessments, individual and group therapy, and consultation to families of preschool aged children. We work collaboratively with the RMCDC based OT and PT therapists and various community agencies, in joint visits or in consultation for the children we see at the centre, in their homes, or in preschools or daycares. The Ridge Meadows Child Development Centre provides early intervention services with a family centred service delivery model, to children and families in the Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows municipalities. For more information visit our website at www.rmcdc.com. Experience working with young children with a variety of disabilities, and Hanen certification would be an asset.
• Master's Degree in Speech/Language Pathology
• Membership and certification with SAC
• Experience working with young children with a variety of disabilities, their families and other professionals is an asset but not necessary. We welcome new graduates to apply a mentoring is available. Great opportunity for new graduates to gain valuable experience working with children.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle and clean drivers
• Registered with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC
Salary and Benefits:
Wage as per HSA Paramedical Agreement according to qualifications and experience, see www.hsabc.org for details
To apply please fill up the contact form here and address it to Human Resource Manager & Executive Assistant